The Lasalle Veterinary Clinic has been in business since 1972. Located in a friendly residential area on the south side of the La Verendrye canal (corner of 1st Avenue and Champlain), this convenient location is easily available to both LaSalle and Verdun residents.
The team of the Lasalle Veterinary Clinic aims to offer high quality preventive measures and medical services to its patients. In this section, you will find lots of information concerning the well-being of your pets and later on a photo gallery for your favourite photos along with lots of other goodies.
Have a good visit!
November is dedicated to the health of geriatric animals!
Each passing year means a lot for them which is why we recommend an annual physical exam for your furry companion. Your dog is mature at 7 years of age, your cat, at 8 years of age.
Our pets live longer but it is not enough that they live a long time, we also want them to have a good quality of life. Our goal is to practice preventive medicine and detect diseases or conditions that most frequently affect older animals.
We recommend a wellness profile for your old companion:
- A complete physical examination
- Blood tests to evaluate various organs (liver, kidneys and thyroid)
- Blood pressure measurement to detect hypertension
- A complete urinalysis
With this wellness profile, the veterinarian will:
- Discuss preventive measures specific to the health of your pet
- Establish a treatment plan, if necessary
- Prescribe a diet tailored to your pet
- Advise you on how to help your aging pet stay in good physical shape
At the Lasalle Veterinary Clinic, we take your needs at heart and we use all our knowledge to make your companion live healthier, longer.